Last modified: May 10, 2023
Thank you for visiting the website of Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc.® ("Host", “we” or “us”).
1. USE OF WEBSITE
All content on this website, including but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights. Host grants you permission to view, download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on Host’s Internet site (“Host information”), subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website serves as your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You may download, reproduce, and retransmit Host information solely for your personal use or for non-commercial purposes within your organization.
You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in Host information you download, reproduce, or retransmit.
You may not transfer Host information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Host or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
Host information may contain or reference trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of Host Hotels & Resorts and/or other parties, including the managers of our properties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights of Host, its hotel managers and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
2. LINKS FROM WEBSITEThe website may have links to other websites or content or information provided by our hotel managers and other third parties, which are provided for your convenience only. Host exercises no control over the organization, content, views, accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance, or legality of the material contained in any third party website, and Host accepts no responsibility for such website or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of it. If you decide to access any third party website linked to Host’s website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such website. The content of the website you enter from our website does not reflect the opinions, standards, or policy of Host.
3. INVESTMENT DISCLAIMERSOn this website we make forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are identified by their use of terms and phrases such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “could,” “expect,” “may” “intend,” “predict,” “project,” “plan,” “will,” “estimate” and other similar terms and phrases, including references to assumptions and forecasts of future results. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current expectations and assumptions and are not guarantees of future performance. Forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, potentially inaccurate assumptions and other risk factors as described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and in our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) which may cause our actual results to differ materially from those anticipated at the time the forward-looking statements are made.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DICLAIMERSALL HOST INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM MALWARE OR VIRUSES, OR COMPLETENESS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. TRANSMISSION TO AND FROM THE WEBSITEWith respect to all communications you make to Host regarding Host information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Host shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Host shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Host shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
6. INTERNATIONAL USEThis website is controlled, operated and administered by Host, which is based within the United States. Host makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use this website or export Host information in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUMThese Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
8. TRADEMARKSThis website contains registered trademarks that are the exclusive property of their respective owners. None of the owners of these trademarks has any responsibility or liability for any information on this website.