We are committed to diligently overseeing and managing all affairs within our company.
- A majority of our Board members are independent of us and our management
- All members of the Board committees (Audit, Compensation Policy and Nominating and Corporate Governance) meet applicable standards for independence as described in our Corporate Governance Guidelines
- The independent members of the Board meet regularly without the presence of management
- The charters of our Board committees clearly establish their respective roles and responsibilities
- The Board of Directors has a clear code of ethics and conflicts of interest policy to ensure that key corporate decisions are made by directors who do not have a financial interest in the outcome separate from their interest as company officials
- Executives and non-management directors have an ongoing ownership stake in the company and are subject to stock ownership guidelines
Documents and Charters
Board of Directors Code of Conduct and Ethics
Corporate Governance Guidelines
Board Member Stock Ownership Guidelines
Executive Stock Ownership Guidelines
Code of Conduct and Ethics
Below is a summary of our committee structure and membership information. To read more about any of the committees, click on committee names in the chart below.